Make your Ultimate Driving Machine even more ultimate with the addition of the Mishimoto BMW 2012-2016 F22/F30 Chassis Performance Intercooler! From the factory, the N20/26 and N55 engines are a prowess of German engineering, but the stock intercooler unit poses as a weak link for your turbocharged Bimmer. The tube-and-fin design coupled with plastic end tanks makes for the perfect environment for heat to set up residence and throttle the power of your 2, 3, or 4-series, especially for those running a tune.
Mishimoto is here to unlock the full potential of your N20/26 and N55 engines with our Performance Intercooler specifically designed for the F22/F30 chassis. Our unique 154mm thick step-core design adds a 115° angle to the top section to allow for additional charged air cooling without fully obstructing other heat exchangers. Tubes and fins are a thing of the past with this design as we engineered our intercooler with a bar-and-plate construction, optimizing this intercooler for heat dissipation with minimal pressure drop.
Coupled together, our features were able to drop intercooler outlet temperatures by 25°C, and add 10 whp and 8 wtq all on the stock tune of our 2017 M2 test vehicle. The BMW F22/F30 Performance Intercooler is available in silver or black and also includes the Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty.
- Direct fit for the 2012-2016 BMW F22/F30 Chassis
- Patent Pending
- 152mm thick, angled step-core design optimized for maximum flow without fully obstructing other heat exchangers
- Max power gains of 10 whp and 8 wtq on stock tuning
- Drops intercooler outlet temperature by 25°C on stock tuning
- Optimal core design for maximum cooling efficiency with minimal pressure drop
- Intercooler core volume increased by 96%
- External fin surface area increased by 130%
- Header plate includes shroud specifically designed to seal against curved factory crash beam
- Retains factory quick-disconnect fittings for compatibility with stock piping
- Available in silver or black
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty